Tuesday 17 September 2013

Jim Ross Interviewed by Ariel Helwani of MMAFighting.com

Regarding if he was forced out of WWE.

“I think it was… after a good discussion and expressing myself and things that I’d like to do and just the timing of everything, I think it was… when you say mutual, it means partially to somebody that you’ve been forced out the door or treated poorly or what have you, which really wasn’t the case,” Ross said. “It was something that we had talked about kinda casually and it just seemed like, the way [with] the lay of the land, it was just good timing.

“So, you know, it’s just… I’m not really a negative guy, you and I have talked a few times, I’m always pretty upbeat. I kinda look at the glass half full as opposed to half empty. I had some health issues, thank God I’m over those. I’m feeling really, really good, I’m taking good care of myself. So, I just think it was the right time, with everything presented as it was, it was just the very best decision to make and now we’re gonna move on to the next thing.”

(Transcript from Rajah.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment