Monday 10 February 2014

AJ Lee Q&A Panel - New Orleans Comic Con [HD]

The host asked the crowd to please not ask any questions about a certain someone (CM Punk) who may not be with the company, no one mentioned CM Punk except a fan that told AJ if she ever see's Phillip "tell him we love him!"

(I wanted to record the whole thing, but my phone was low on memory, so I was limited on time :/)
*I'm still adding questions & answers as I remember them

*A fan asked AJ if she liked Flappy Bird
-She said that she's never heard of it.

*A fan asked what's her favorite video game?
-Final Fantasy 10

*Also a fan with a CM Punk ringtone, phone went off and AJ said "Oh Come on!" said that he was probably sitting there like call me now call me now! and then AJ & us fans began laughing lol.

*Random Facts we learned yesterday:
-Her family is big on tattoos
-Her brother got her into wrestling, he would always watch it

Once we left the panel, we rode on the escalator and my mother spotted AJ as she was existing the elevator (heading to the main floor), we weren't expecting it, I tried to whoop out my phone to take a picture, but I was a few seconds too late... but overall the whole AJ Lee VIP Experience was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment