Thursday 14 January 2021

MLW Fusion #117: Los Parks vs. Von Erichs | Mil Muertes debut

 

Matches

•Ross & Marshall Von Erich (c) vs. Los Parks (with Salina de la Renta) - World Tag Team Championship featuring special referee Tom Lawlor) 

•The debut of Mil Muertes

•Low Ki vs. Budd Heavy

Salina de la Renta, special guest executive producer for this episode issued the following:

The greatest Mexican athlete and specimen in the history of the sport LA Park will team with his son to fight for the honor of Mexico and Promociones Dorado as Los Parks challenge the attractive but low intelligence cowboys Ross and Marshall Von Erich for the World Tag Team Champion. 

Oh did I mention there’s a twist? “Filthy” Tom Lawlor will have the honor of officiating the match as the special referee. This guarantees a fair and balanced championship bout on my show.

After traveling to the darkest corners of Mexico’s Aztec ruins I have summoned “The Man of 1,000 Deaths” Mil Muertes. Finally! I will have my revenge on Major League Wrestling and ALL who have wronged me. 

Caribbean Heavyweight Champion Richard Holliday has been granted time by your empressaria to address that husky bumble bee pendejo Savio Vega and his sob story about the title being stolen.

For those who have wrongly lied about me, such as you, Konnan… I vow a special surprise for you. 

Did I mention Low Ki returns to action? Will he satisfy my expectations? Tune in to find out.

The pathetic Rich Bochinni and the guapo Jared St. Laurent will commentate while unprofessional fan girl Alicia Atout snitches about everyone in the locker room. 

Now ring the bell! Salina is in the Executive Producer’s chair tonight, pendejos.


No comments:

Post a Comment