Tuesday 29 September 2015

Taste of Tenille: Episode 1 - Egg Muffins

This is the most non-wrestling, wrestling related video I have ever posted!
Yes it is WWE Diva Emma with the first episode of her new cooking show!

"Thanks for tuning in to the first episode of #TasteofTenille!

Please keep in mind, I've made this show to share with you one of my passions and something I do that makes me happy. I realize I look off screen to the other camera at times haha, it's the first time I've filmed myself trying to use two cameras! It's been fun, and it's a work in progress! Can't blame a girl for trying 😉

Hopefully you can have some fun making the recipes, learn something new and be inspired to try new healthier meals.

I'm open to suggestions to help me make this show the best it can be, and I'm sure it's going to get bigger and better each episode. Enjoy and stay tuned for what's next! #TOT

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel YouTube.com/tasteoftenille 
Follow me on IG: @emmalution
Follow me on Twitter: EmmaWWE"


No comments:

Post a Comment